ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK & WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Redline Barbershop (“the Barbershop”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, Redline Barbershop cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Barbershop could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Barbershop and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Barbershop may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Redline Barbershop employees, customers and their families.
- I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the Barbershop or participation in the Barbershop services.
- On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Redline Barbershop, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
- I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Barbershop, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Redline Barbershop services.
– SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT RESERVATION –
At Redline Barbershop you can be quirky, cool, or keep that classic cut.
Make a reservation in advance or call ahead to be put on our wait list.
But remember that you gotta be on time or wait in line. If a walk-in customer
is ready to go and you haven’t arrived for your reserved time, then you will
have to wait and be fit in if possible or rescheduled. So, plan to stop in early
and enjoy a comic book and some bubble gum.
Walk-in service is available too, but you might have to defend the universe
on one of our FREE retro arcade games first.
Straight razor shaves are guaranteed only with a reservation. Otherwise, it’s a coin toss.